Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm a wimp

Temperature = 66 degrees at 8:15pm

My internal dialogue = Wah - it's too cold to "DRIVE" to the gym! Wah- why is the studio where I take Zumba cosed for Veteran's Day? Wah! And it's only November - what am I going to do during the REAL winter?

And then I wonder where my kids learned how to whine??? REALLY!?!?!?!?!

On the fiscal note, I am continuing to bring my lunch so far (or go to company-paid lunches). I need to be better on the frivolous spending front - I bought the big monkey water at dance class today and the little monkey a snack there. I SHOULD carry a little bag of snacks in the car vs. I DO spend money on snacks way too often.

On a completely random note - Julianne Hough from Dancing with the Stars is not normal!! How is she dancing like that 2 weeks after surgery??

Tomorrow I will make another recipe - maybe a dessert to bring to work? The new Cooking Light magazine caught my eye (or at least the November desserts did) ;)

No comments: