Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Two Years In A Row



Soon after I started my blog, I joined NABLOPOMO 2008 (is it just me or does it sounds like "hey would you blow me").

Thanks to the challenge, I end up establishing a writing discipline. I try to write daily and succeed about 75% of the time. I found some great blogs and made some wonderful bloggy friends. I came out of my comfort zone and blogged even when I "thought" I had nothing to say. 9 times out of 10, it turns out I had plenty to say ;)

It's been a long time since I blogged daily for a whole month. I look forward to the challenge this month.

Who else is participating?

2 comments:

Mommy Words said...

I am doing it too. Man it is not easy just because of the stress of having to post! Thank God it is Wordless Wednesday this week for me! You can find me at www.mommywords.com

Looking to support fellow NaBloPoMo Peeps!

Lucy said...

I am doing it too and it is how I found a bunch of blogs last year. I really like it too. It helped me to create a habit of writing. I agree with everything you said!!!