Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Dog

I love our dog - she really is cute and super smart and loves the kids and has only barked once (when my husband grabbed her from behind and scared her)!

One thing - she keeps pooping on the rug when we're not there!!! We leave the door to the back yard open. We leave for 1-3 hours, 2 to 3 times a week, and what does she do? She poops on the rugs; little piles of poop all over the rug. Not on the tile floor, not on the cement in the back yard, just on the living room rug!

WTF?!?!?! When we watch her we stick her outside for the next 2-3 hours but she doesn't learn!

I am signing her up for obedience classes on Saturday!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

This is why I have 2 cats. They rarely poop where they aren't supposed to.

Lucy said...

Good Luck!!! Let me know because I have a little dog that likes to leave 'presents' sometimes but we don't leave him out. He goes in the laundry room now and actually since we have let him do that he has been good. I guess he likes it better than his crate. Oh, well, let me know!