Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Twas the night before Thanksgiving

The monkeys are asleep :) The house is filled with sweet and savory smells.

The following dishes are done:
No-Cook Cranberry, Raspberry & Apple Relish - The San Francisco Chronicle
Sangria Cranberry Sauce - Don't remember where I got it
Mom's Turkey Stuffing - Simply recipes, but completely bastardized

Tomorrow I will make the rest of the dishes and will start posting recipes and pictures.

While waiting for the stuffing (actually dressing since it's outside the bird), I opened the Pampered Chef packages I received today and segregated every ones orders. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

I LOVE their products and had A BLAST at the party I hosted. The last party I hosted was about 8 years ago. Every now and then I get the idea that I want to sell Pampered Chef. I believe in the products and use many of them daily in my cooking.

However, I already have very little free time. I wonder if I would make enough money for it to be worth it? Has anyone had any experience with selling Pampered Chef? In this economy, extra money would sure be a good thing!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I like Pampered Chef too but I have never sold it. I just buy it here and there.

Good Luck if you give it a try, nothing wrong with trying!!