Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am Sore

On Monday, I worked out to the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. It was 20 minutes long and KICKED MY ASS!!

Yesterday, I felt slightly sore, and was pretty surprised because 20 minutes of exercise should not make me sore. In fact I'm almost NEVER sore. I even went to Latin Jam last night and was fine.

Today...OMG!!!

I am so effing sore that I am walking funny. Apparently, it takes two days to kick in. It even hurt to sit down! I still went to Latin Jam tonight but didn't have as much of a spring in my step.

I'll do the 30 Day Shred again the next time I don't take an exercise class. I am sold - those are some powerful 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Bar Method Camera Ready Body said...

Getting sore is actually a good thing according to Burr Leonard's blog. bit.ly/QTH1h So rejoice every time you're sore!