Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday

TGIF!!

Thank you everyone for not making me feel like an insane person about the testing situation.

I'm still pissed - but now I feel like I am correct in my outrage. I've reached out to a couple of people so hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can figure out how to independently get her tested.

Right now I am EXHAUSTED thinking about the past week and about how crazy my weekend is going to be!

A friend of mine on Facebook posted an update asking if they still made Calgon. If they do:

Calgon take me away!!

3 comments:

Crazy K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy K said...

I've been calling for Calgon for about 7 years...that bitch is gone.

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

K - You are hilarious! You sounds EXACTLY like a good friend of mine!