Monday, December 1, 2008

You like me, you really like me :)

I got chosen for a Motherload Meme by Kim at Kim and Co. This is the first meme I've been chosen for, and I am pretty darn excited!


I am supposed to choose a post and take the first ten bloggers who commented on that post. Like Kim, I would be thrilled if 10 unique individuals commented on any one post. I have 11 posts on my I can be a normal mom post, but 1 is from me and Lana posted twice. So, I will borrow from another post for the last 2 bloggers to comment. Of course, it goes without saying, that I totally appreciate everyone who posts, and actually comes back and reads my blog more than once!

My 10 are:


1. Kim and Co - Makes me feel at home with her inclusiveness of fellow bloggers. Also, she just cracks me up. Like this post.

2. Moms without Blogs - Is TRULY a supermom in my eyes (and the most super thing is she knows she's not perfect).

3. The Kids did What?! - I love her stories about her 4 and 7 year old.

4. Get in the Car - Fellow nablopomo member who left a really nice comment.

5. LaTonya Yvette - Leaves really nice comments but doesn't have a blog herself.

6. Mommy in Pink - She says things that I only wish I could say.

7. A Girl's Guide to (fill-in-the-blank) - My favorite tales of dating in So Cal!

8. Soggy-Doggy-Blog - Love her sense of humor, especially in this post.

9. Jiggety Jigg - Absolutely loves Twillight! And uses her kids to pose as characters (gotta love that).

10. MAInfo - Always leaves amazing, well thought-out comments.

Part 2 - 10 Blogs, 15 questions:

What is your favorite post from #3's blog: The post from today - "Poo Poo Head" and "Pee Pee Head" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Has #10 taken any pictures that have moved you: Yes. Her house was next door to a house that was burned down in the recent So Cal fires. The pictures are truly scary and make me appreciate the good things in my life.
Does #6 reply to comments on her blog: Yes
Which part of Blog land is #2 from: Los Angeles, CA
If you could give one piece of advice to #7 what would it be: You are an amazing girl and have an amazing sense of humor - the right guy is always where you least expect to find him (yes, I know the advice is cheesy).
Have you ever tried something from #9's blog: Not yet, but now I really want to see Twilight :)
Has #1 blogged something that inspired you: Kim inspires me daily, but more tangibly I am inspired to make JEWISH JELLY ROLLS. Probably this week.
How often do you comment on #4's blog: Not as much as I will since I just started reading her blog.
Do you wait excitedly for #8 to post: Of course, I wait excitedly for all my bloggy friends to post.
How has #5's blog changed your life: She really hasn't but has left some nice comments, which I do appreciate.
Do you know any of your 10 bloggers in person: I know Lupita from A Girl's Guide to (fill-in-the-blank).
Do any of your 10 know each other: I don't know. You tell me?
Out of the 10, which updates more frequently: Almost all updated almost daily, but dizzblnd at Soggy-Doggy-Bloggy updates the most frequently I think.
Which of the 10 keep you laughing: All - I loved to be entertained and all the blogs I read make me laugh.
Which of the 10 made you cry (good or bad) tears: Lee the MWOB Queen had an amazing guest blogger who posted about her daughters birth and the complications surrounding it.


Wow! That took a long time and made me really stand back and see the unique people I've become bloggy friends with ;)

If you want to pass this one, please feel free. If not I understand, it takes a long time :)


Side note: why is "blogger" and "bloggy" not in the blogger spellcheck - they keep coming up as misspelled words?!?!?!?!

4 comments:

KimandCo said...

Great job! Now take a rest. That is hard work.

Scandalous Housewife said...

I'm always looking for an excuse to avoid all things domestic, so thanks for the recommendations on funny blogs to read!

Julia said...

Kim - I didn't realize it would be so hard. But it was worth it. Thanks again for tagging me.

dizzblnd said...

Thank you for the shout out! I will DEFINITELY do one of these when I have the time... stooopid work frowns upon me blogging on their time... go figure! Oh and you popped my tag cherry!! Woooooooohoooooooo