I love these types of posts so I decided to create one:
- It was 47 degrees outside this morning and children were walking in to school wearing ski jackets (mine including).
- Anything under 85 is considering chilly.
- Your Zumba teacher is creating a DVD and infomercial with his own brand of dance.
- A child of a celebrity goes to your child's school/dance class/etc...
- When you go to the jewelry store to buy your pet a gift (no I have not done this).
- When the geek you knew in high school ends up a porn director (this JUST happen to my friend)
- The valet finishes his night of parking cars and gets into his own Mercedes to go home.
- When you make six figures and still live with your parents (I don't but TOTALLY understand how this could happen).
- 90% of your children's class or your work is made up of immigrants born in other countries, 5% is made up of 1st generation Americans and only the last 5% is made up of people living in America longer htan 2 generations.
- Chain restaurants, like BJs, and malls have valet parking!
OK - that's all I have for now.
I would love to hear everyone else's "you know when" - all cities are pretty darn hilarious. Either leave some "you know when's" in the comments or feel free to post on your own blog and send me a link :)