- No matter how many toys a waiting room has, a child who has been given eye drops meant to dilate their eyes will begin to whine and/or go nuts after about 10 minutes.
- If you are going to going to a high energy, body moving, high impact, dance/exercise class, do not go to Mexican food and proceed to eat your weight in bean dip, first.
- When men leave work early, it is usually to go to watch ball games, to go drinking, etc... When women leave work early, it is usually to take their kids to doctor's appointment's, dentist appointment's, recitals, etc....
- When there are 10 different Calliou DVDs available to watch, both kids will inevitably want to watch the same one (but in two separate rooms).
- When your husband agrees to do you a favor without any questions, he will invariably call to change the plan to fit his wants/needs.
These lucid moments have been brought to you courtesy of our visit to the Pediatric Opthamologist (the appointment itself was wonderful, it was the down time that wanted to make me pull my hair out), dinner at Los Toros Mexican Restaurant (they give the absolutely best bean dip along with salsa and chips), Zumba (of course) and Calliou (the most annoying kids cartoon character).