I got another award!!! I am ALWAYS shocked when someone likes what I write enough to honor me.
Adriana at From KS to PA bestowed me with the Honest Scrap Award. I am just starting to read her but I really like what I have read so far.
The rules: The honorees are to: A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
10 Honest Things About My Self
- I smile to myself when I read something funny or heartwarming. I was doing that today while reading New Moon and my oldest monkey asked me while I was smiling. Yes, I'm a dork.
- I love to watch crap/teenage TV. The Hills, The City, One Tree Hill, The Girls Next Door. I even TIVO 2 shows at once so that I don't miss anything. Yes I'm a dork.
- I have been on The Today Show - for coupon clipping. Yes I'm a dork.
- I have this overwhelming need to have people like me. It bothers me when someone doesn't like me and I need to get to the bottom of why it is that they don't like me. Usually I them try to make them like me. But when I realize it's for a stupid reason, one that outs the person as an idiot, I get quickly over it and stop caring. Yes I'm a dork.
- I know I am not fat, but I am constantly struggling to loose those last 5 lbs. Yes I'm a dork.
- I love my monkeys more than anything but sometimes (more often than I care to admit) I want to lock myself in my room and not come out. Yes I'm a dork.
- I am really getting in to The Twillight Series. I'm on book 2 and really enjoy the characters. Yes I'm a dork.
- After 6 years of regular exercise, I still have to psyche myself up to go to the gym. Yes I'm a dork.
- One of my favorite movies is White Girls. I don't know why but it CRACKS me up. Yes I'm a dork.
- Like Adriana, I also have an estranged sibling. I was just thinking about her today as it is my niece's 18th Birthday. I was so closed to my niece and nephew for the first 10 years of their lives. And now, I can't even call them as it is against my sisters wishes. We have spoke once in the last 5 years - and that was one conversation about my father's sudden blindness. Yes I'm a dork (and sad and mad).
7 Bloggers Deserving of this award (I would give it to all if I could)