Opus #6, at MAInfo, left me the Butterfly Award (for the coolest blog I ever know)! So did JulieChats, at JulieChats. Opus #6 is one of the first bloggers to follow me (in fact, the first) and I absolutely love the intelligence with which she writes (if that makes sense). Julie is a new bloggy friend. I love her recent photo of her son as an Obamicon!
The rules for the award are:
1. Put the award up on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
LA Mom, at LA Mom Tales of an American Mom Living in Paris, France, gave me the Honest Scrap Award. LA Mom just cracks my shit up talking about her nanny woes! I must list 10 things about myself and then pass the award on to seven other bloggers.
10 Things About Myself:
- I LOVE TV - I even have a 52 inch in the bedroom!
- I usually TIVO 2 prime time shows at once (and wish I could TIVO a 3rd).
- I wish I yelled at my monkey's less.
- I am obsessed with Zumba (I know - this one is a shocker)!
- I don't always take a shower after I workout - sometimes I wait until the next morning.
- I could eat Chinese food or sushi 7 days a week (but I don't).
- I am 5'2" but drive a big-ass SUV.
- I love to cook (I know - this one is a shocker too).
- I am still giddy when I see a famous person (even though I've lived in LA for almost 10 years).
- You guys are probably sick of hearing about me.
For once I am not tagging other bloggers because 1) I love and appreciate all of you and 2) sometimes it's hard to respond to bloggy love quickly.
So, please take one or both awards! Anyone who actually reads me deserves it :)