1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, six random things about myself:
- I am a TV junkie - if I could I would have 2 TIVO's next to each other so that I could tape 4 shows at once!
- I staged managed, back stage managed and produced theater productions throughout high school and college.
- My major was accounting (the antithesis of my extra-curricular theater activities).
- My mom got me my first fake ID when I was 16 to go clubbing and I never used it to drink (until I was about 20).
- When I was 17, I spent 2 months living and studying in Israel (without knowing a soul beforehand).
- When I was 21, I spent 6 weeks back-packing around Europe by myself, and staying in hostels (if anyone knows me now, I am so not a back-pack, live out of a duffel bag, stay in hostels with random people, person).
Now I have to tag 6 people for this:
- Michelle K. @ Culture Crack - she doesn't post often but her views on pop culture are hilarious!
- Vodka Mom @ I Need a Martini Mom - her kindergarten stories crack me up (and make me wonder what my monkeys are saying)!
- Lee @ Moms Without Blogs - her reviews are the most honest ones I've read (and I've actually met her)!
- Tova Darling @ Secret Life of Tova Darling - her Totally Awkward Tuesday's are are a great form of schadenfreude!
- Sass @ Are You Sassified - her "piece of fruit" posts were pretty damn funny (and true)!
- Heinous @ IrregularlyPeriodic Ruminations - his stories about his family are some of my favorite blog redaing material!
I'm now off to let them know they've been tagged.