This is my Monday feature, "The WRONG feature".
5 things you think maybe be wrong, for one reason or another and 1 that you KNOW is wrong.
Is this wrong:
- Even though it is 100 degrees outside, I still have the heater on in my office (my feet get cold even though I love to wear sandals)
- No matter what time I get home I have to watch TV for at least an hour
- I love to get comments but I am not the best in replying to each person
- I am very social but sometimes I would rather be left alone with a good book (OK, fine, more than just sometimes)
- I am excited about the challenge of building an access database from scratch
I KNOW this is just WRONG :
I was filling up the car tonight, sitting in the car reading while the gas tank was filing up. I hear a click telling me that the gas is filled. I squeeze the handle one more time just to make sure that the gas is topped off.
I look up to see my $$ damage and this is what I see:
I guess gas prices really are hell ;)