Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The WRONG feature

This is my new Monday feature, "The WRONG feature"

Play along. 5 things you think maybe be wrong, for one reason or another and 1 that you KNOW is wrong.

Is this wrong:
  • I am doing my Monday feature on Tuesday
  • I get a perverse pleasure out of watching the Real Housewives of NYC
  • I still want to see the Hannah Montana movie
  • I came home from working out and ate a microwaved hot dog and a hand full of walnuts
  • I am addicted to facebook quizzes

I KNOW this is just WRONG :

Banana Hammock (according to the Urban Dictionary)

A men's style of undergarment that holds the genitalia in a sling-like hammock apparatus, allowing the meat knot to protrude offensively. Favored by greasy Europeans at the beach, and even greasier weightlifters during competition and posedown sessions.

7 comments:

Sass said...

I think you are NOT addicted to Facebook quizzes.

Unless you are.

Then I'm wrong.

Shoot.

I'm confused.

Suburbia Steph said...

Damn those FaceBook quizzes! I dig 'em too...they're usually pretty dead on!

Scandalous Housewife said...

No more GD Facebook quizzes! if I get one more, I'm going postal!

Quirkyloon said...

I may not ever be able to eat another banana again!

Eeeeeeek!

LL said...

String Bikini YES!Banana Hammock, Python Sling, etc. NO!

Lana said...

Ewww!!! YES! Banana Hammock is WRONG!!!

Kirsten said...

I took my daughters to see the Hannah Montana movie and I enjoyed it. A lot. Today I put the soundtrack on in the car and was singing along. All my kids were at school.

If you mention this on my blog, I will deny it.