All of us (ok, most of us) struggle with attaining some kind of "ideal" that is known only to us. Usually this ideal coincides with numbers on a scale.
However, I do have some question.
- Why is it that the scale keeps going up but people tell me how great I look?
- Does muscle really weight THAT much more than fat? REALLY??
- If all I eat is soup, even if it's Asian MSG filled soup, why is it that the scale goes up in the morning?
- Why is it that some clothes fit exactly the same, some are a bit looser and some are tighter?
- How is it that I can increase the number of times a week I work out and STILL gain weight?
And the BIG ONES:
- Why do I care so much about those little numbers on the scale???
- Why am I so OBSESSED with one particular number???