Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beautiful Friendship Award



Quirkyloon, whose blog I never miss, gave me this AWESOME friendship award. It's so pretty :) She even called me beautiful - and I didn't have to pay her!

The "rules" for this award are quite painless.

Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who can choose eight more and include this text into the body of their award.

I love all the blogs I follow, but I guess I should play nice and choose 8 (since Quirky already choose Lee, and since Lee is aways so swamped she doesn't post these, I won't include her):

Caffeine Court - She's a new find of mine but I think she's great. And she recaps my guilty pleasure shows, like The Real Housewives of OC and NY!

Secret Life of Tova Darling - She is the creator of Totally Awkward Tuesday, which I LOVE!

Bern This - She has absolutely amazing stories that are written so well. I am jealous!

I Need A Martini Mom - She is my BLOGGING IDOL!

The Norwidians - Her kids are TOTALLY cute and are great dancers ;)

Under The Influence - Jo has great posts and GREAT HAIR!

The Kids Did What - Her NOT ME MONDAYS drawings are so vivid, she must spend hours on them ;)

LA MOM - I look forward to her stories about Paris on a regular basis!

Great award. Thanks again Quirky! I really do consider everyone I follow, and who follow me, good friends :)

9 comments:

bernthis said...

Thanks so much for that award. You know, I sit home and work much of the day by myself and it feels so good to know there is someone out there saying "hey, Job well done." this really meant a lot to me.

Unknown said...

Oh great award! You deserve it! I already follow most of your nominees. But I am happy you posted new ones for me to stalk! Congrats!

LOL@ you didn't have to pay her. You're too much!

Kim said...

Thanks Julia! I'll post later this weekend!

Tuesday Taylor said...

Julia,
You're adorable! Have a scandalous weekend...
and tell us all about it next week!

Vodka Mom said...

wait, I thought I had great hair, too!!!

(you're a DOLL!!!)


idol my ass.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Congrats on the award!

Lucy said...

Congrats on your award!
I will have to check out some of those blogs, they sound interesting.

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Thank you!
Wow. I never thought I'd see the day where my artistic abilities (or lack there of) would win me an award. I...I just don't know what to say. *wipes tear rolling down cheek*
Thanks again!! ☺ ☺

Kirsten said...

Hooray for me. I love all my friends, you included!!