Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Admit It - I Am Star Struck

We went to the Pumpkin Patch today at our local City College and they really did a great job. This was our first year there and I was pretty amazed.

There was a corn maze, a merry-go-round, food, a local music station was DJing, mining for "gold", a petting zoo, horsey rides, and on and on!

The monkey's loved it all (except they didn't get to ride the ponies because one was "acting up" and no one was I going to go near that). My favorite part - seeing Tori Spelling and her family!!! I was the same age as the 90210 cast (or at least their TV ages) when it came out and like everyone my age, was obsessed.

Since two of my friends have already asked, I will post it here - NO she does not look anorexic. She is skinny, but not any more so than any other LA woman (size 0 or 2 here is normal). They parked like everyone else, walked around, stood in line and ate. She seemed very down to earth. No one bothered her, that I saw.

I was a big person and didn't come up to her, but OH MAN, I SOOOO wanted to get my picture taken with her!

No comments: