- I put off getting my bottom wisdom teeth taken out for many years - As such, I am going in tomorrow morning and getting them removed under general anesthesia (they're impacted and infected).
- My Latin Jam class was cancelled so instead of going to the gym to do cardio I went to the grocery store - As such, I ended up doing my 30 Day Shred DVD at 11pm (be-grudgingly).
- I am OBSESSED with the Bouncing Balls game from MindJolt on Facebook - As such, waited until 11pm to workout tonight.
- I have over-scheduled myself, yet again, for Saturday - As such, I will have to email someone to tell them that I have to re-schedule (which I HATE doing).
- I finally hired a contractor to paint some rooms in my house - As such, I have been coming home all week and thoroughly enjoying looking at my freshly painted walls (I love the colors I chose).
- I decided to send the big monkey to speech therapy to correct her "R" and "S" sounds, even though most people told me she would outgrow it on her own - As such, she will be almost impediment free (if not fully) by the time she starts 2nd grade.
Looking back on my choices, some were good, some were poorly thought out/handled, but they were all mine to make.
I'm OK with that -for today. And tomorrow - I will be too doped up from the anesthesia to care ;)