Monday, May 11, 2009

The Wrong Feature

This is my Monday feature, "The WRONG feature".

Play along.

5 things you think maybe be wrong, for one reason or another and 1 that you KNOW is wrong.

Is this wrong:
  • I came home from the gym and had 2 cookies and a glass of milk
  • I missed two days of blogging and am sad that I haven't put the last two days down on paper
  • I feel anxious when I have too many things on my TIVO - as if my TV shows miss me
  • I am obsessed with reading the blogs of The Real Housewives of NYC
  • I want my monkey's to take ball room dancing lessons at the studio owned by Alec Mazo (of Dancing with the Stars fame) just so I have a chance at meeting Maxim Chmerkovskiy

I KNOW this is just WRONG :

  • I haven't answered comments as often as I have wanted to. I promise to do better.

3 comments:

LL said...

The cookies and milk don't seem wrong to me. You need them for your soul's sake.

Lucy said...

I see NO wrongs (lol)!!!

Can't wait for the Real Housewives Reunion tonight, my guilty pleasure!!!

Annette Piper said...

No, they're not wrong - they're what being human is all about!