Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Organizing

I love to organize. Not at home - although I really try. Not in my car - although that would be great too.

I am very organized when it comes ot my computer. I file all attachments and documents in their own folders. I have my pictures organized by month and topic. My outlook email never has more than 80 items in its inbox.

The one I'm most proud of is my recipe files. Any time I see a recipe online that I want to try, I copy the text in to a word document. Then I file that recipe in my "2010 To Try" Folder. Once I make the recipe I move it to the "2010 Made" folder. Every year I go through recipe I never made and review them to see if I still want to make them. The ones I REALLY want to make move to my 2010 To Try folder, the ones I realize that I will never make get trashed and the rest stay in their respective years just in case I

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I could only hope to be that organized. My computer is a mess. I am actually more organized in my home but my computer is a big search for everything and it stinks!

Suzy said...

I need to give you directions to my place.