Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You Know Your Child Is a Foodie When

Over the last couple of days I have REALLY realized that my monkey's are foodies. Some of the comments from them:

  • Mom - can you make polenta (my big monkey was still remembering the AMAZING polenta we had a Bottega)?
  • Our house is like a restaurant, only better - I eat more at home.
  • My FAVORITE food is sushi - can we go there for my 7th Birthday.
  • Grandpa - did you bring red smoked fish or white smoked fish this time?
  • Can I have a 4th helping of golden beet and pomegranate salad?
  • Home made whipped cream tastes so much better than store bought.
  • Do we have any kiwi?

Granted, there are times that they want nothing but candy and cereal, but I am SO proud of my monkeys for being "foodies"!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

This does not surprise me at all. Just reading your blog and all the cooking and shopping you do at specialty markets it was bound to make an impression on your little ones. They have it very, very good!!!