Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday

Not sure why, but this has been a long week!

I've been walking around the office this week and this is what I've heard to describe me last week (the week I had the flu but had to come in to the office EVERY DAY anyways):

You looked gross
You looked like hell
You looked like death warmed over
You sounded horrible
I didn't even recognize you

Um, thanks guys? Last week was the one week of EVERY year that I HAD to be in the office. So, of course, it was the week I was SICK!

I was in such a daze that I didn't realize how bad I actually looked. Based on the above comments, I looked pretty effing bad!!

I'm finally over the worst of it. I have a bit of a lingering cough and a bit of light-headedness remaining. Hopefully I will be 100% fine by the end of the weekend.

Tomorrow, hopefully, a new recipe.

4 comments:

Julie from JulieChats said...

Hope you're feeling better, you look fine tonight! :)

Kim said...

I guess if you're going to look bad, being unrecognizable is most desirable! :)

Opus #6 said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Lucy said...

Seems a lot of us have been hit with the bug BUT it sounds like you got knocked around hard. I hope you get some rest this weekend and feel like yourself by Monday.

If you have time 'pop' on over to my blog (Friday Favorites) for your Sisterhood Award, it is all about being Sassy!