Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chain Letter Gone Blog

Lucy from Lucy's Life in Suburb World posted a couple of forwards on her blog. All were funny, but one spoke to me today :) So, I have stolen her forward and put it on my blog.

That is all the brain power I have left for today :)

AS I MATURE
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
I've learned that no matter how much you or I care, some people are just assholes.
I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
I've learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better have a big willy or huge boobs.
I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others- they are more screwed up than you think.
I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.
I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place!
I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it.
I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.

10 comments:

Kari said...

That is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Loved this. Especially the one about people being assholes no matter how much we care

Anonymous said...

"I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it."

And I know which one of my boys did it! The scallywag five-year-old! *grin*

Great post Julia. Made me smile. :)

Lucy said...

I came over to see which one you really liked.

Didn't this one speak to you? Some I agreed with, some made me giggle and some did both!!
I'm glad you liked it.

Tuesday Taylor said...

Who needs brain power when you've found that! Brilliant!!!

Opus #6 said...

Thanks for the laugh. Great list.

Sass said...

They are all so true!

Love this...

Thank you for the smile, today!

April said...

These are great!
Sorry I haven't been around lately. In my slump as well.

anymommy said...

Truth. I like the one about others being more screwed up than you think.

Savvy-Motherhood said...

Good laugh! Great List!