Friday, February 5, 2010

Senile

Months ago I got tickets to see Mary Poppins for our family, for this Sunday. This is the last performance of the show. Tickets have been sold out for months. The girls were SO excited.

A couple of weeks ago, we got invited to the big monkey's friends birthday party, for this Sunday. This wasn't just any friend - this was the first friend she ever made.

A couple of days ago I realized that the events were on the same day. Today I finally was able to find people to take my Mary Poppins tickets.

Tonight I get a note on Facebook reminding me about the party, TOMORROW! I ran to look at the invite - sure enough, the party is on Saturday, not Sunday.

So, I gave away my tickets for nothing.

If I am this senile now, I am SO scared for the future.

No comments: