Saturday, October 25, 2008

Restaurants


I went to dinner with a girl friend tonight and am very happy to live in a city where there is so much diversity. I had been craving Korean BBQ for a while now and finally got to go tonight. The place was packed and the food was good! Brisket and Short Ribs with about twenty different side dishes. We went to Shik Do Rak in Northridge - we were one of two or three white people there. The service was great - to the point of helping us cook the meat (they seemed to do that with the tables uner 40 years old). I would definately do there again. Amazing meal for under $30!!

Driving home I passed by a place I've seen before. China Olive Buffet. Question - when have you ever seen an olive in a frickin' Chinese restaurant????????? Seriously! It does ot make sense. Mushrooms, peppers, most other vegetables and condiments, yes! But Olives - no!! Am I the only one perturbed by an asian restaurant that has an Italian condiment in its' name??

No comments: