Monday, October 27, 2008

Live to eat, or eat to live?

There are people who forget to eat, who just don't feel like eating, who stop eating because they get bored/tired of eating.

Those people suck!!

I live to eat! And I apparently use lot's of exclamation marks ;)

When I went to Atlanta last week, the first thing I did was find a restaurant to eat at. OK, fine - two restaurants to eat at. And yes, the food was GOOOOD!!!

In order to continue living to eat, I must work out! After 6 years of regular workouts (except when I was pregnant with the little monkey) I still hate working out. Yes, I feel better afterwords. If I don't work out for a week, I do miss it. But....I still have to psych myself up to go to the gym. I play little mind games to get myself to get my ass out of my house, and I play little mind games while I'm on the treadmill. What's most frustrating is that, at least with me, it appears that I have to work out harder or longer or faster to keep up the fitness/weight loss momentum. And I have to up my sessions from 3 to 4 times a week. Hopefully now that I've written it, I can do it!

Stupid food! Glorious food! And really, there is no BAD food!

No comments: